Practising Law Institute is pleased to announce that CPE credit is now available On-Demand to accountants, CPAs and other professionals. PLI’s CPE-Eligible On-Demand programs allow individuals to earn CPE credit online at their convenience and according to their schedule.
Samples of initial offerings include:
- Evolving Expectations for Audit Committees, Including Audit Committee and Company Communications
- Partnership Mergers and Divisions
- SEC Reporting Foundations: A Primer to Key SEC Corporation Finance Concepts and Guidance
- IRS and Treasury’s New Guidance Issued Under Sections 7874 and 385
For a complete and growing selection of PLI NASBA QAS approved CPE On-Demand programs, follow this link: http://www.pli.edu/products/by_promotion.aspx?t=RHQ4_CPEOD
Annual reporting season is here and the Division of Corporate Finance has been busy! Revisions to non-GAAP guidance is being finalized as well as the pay ratio rule and thousands of 10-Ks are being reviewed.
Revenue Recognition and Leasing Standards have been finalized and companies are faced with implementing compliance.
Register today for our 32nd Annual SEC Reporting & FASB Forum being offered November 14-15 in Dallas, December 12-13 in New York City and December 19-20 in San Francisco.
- Get the latest updates on What’s Happening NOW in World of SEC Reporting
- Earn CPE credit
- Network with other Practitioners
Our Reporting Roundtable will lead a lively discussion of current events including simplification overload, disclosure effectiveness, juggling Rev. Rec., Leases, CECL adoptions and more.
Follow this link to Register today and reserve your spot!