Environmental, sustainability and governance (“ESG”) issues and disclosures are becoming a more important part of the planning and disclosure regimens of companies around the world.
If you are looking for information and concrete approaches to deal with these topics, PLI is presenting “ESG and Promoting Corporate Sustainability” on June 25, 2019. Topics that will be addressed include:
- What constitutes a valid and robust CSR and sustainability program?
- What is driving employee, shareholder, and investor expectations around social responsibility and sustainability?
- Corporate governance issues: creating a long-term strategy and actively involving the board
- Dealing with shareholders, including employees and activists
- Environmental issues: how should companies assess, measure, and engage with these matters?
- Understanding and getting ahead of labor and employment issues that have long-term growth consequences
You can learn more about the program here.
As always, your thoughts and comments are welcome!