|SEPTEMBER 14-15 – Las Vegas – Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas Co-Chairs: Carol A. Stacey, MSA, CPA – Director, SEC Institute, a Division of PLI George M. Wilson, MBA, CPA – Director, SEC Institute, a Division of PLI
With a specific focus for mid-size and smaller companies, this program will help prepare you for successful third-quarter and year-end reporting processes. Hear from industry and topic experts about the impact of the new leadership at the SEC; rulemaking and projects at the SEC, FASB and PCAOB; and more!
- FASB’s Lease standard will require potentially significant implementation efforts to meet a 2019 effective date – understand the standard and implementation challenges and what steps to take now
- Revenue Recognition adoption is less than four months away – hear the experiences of early adopters and understand key last-minute issues, including how to design the required disclosures
- Learn about recent known-trend enforcement cases and understand the current focus areas of investors and regulators
- Understand how the Financial Instrument Impairment standard affects all companies and its impact to the allowance for trade accounts receivable
- A roundtable discussion of current events, such as the SEC’s rulemaking and enforcement agendas; FASB’s direction; PCAOB recent developments, including the new Auditor’s Report standard; and corporate governance updates
Register Here: http://www.pli.edu/Content/13th_Annual_SEC_Reporting_FASB_Forum_for/_/N-1z10lptZ4k?ID=298604